About Ed Selby
A little over 25 years ago, I decided to be a photographer. My goal was to take pictures of my family and our travels. Since then, and with the encouragement of my beautiful wife, I turned my hobby into a part-time profession – doing senior and family portraits, events, small weddings, and pet photography in Woodstock, GA.
Credits and Accomplishments
- Aroundabout Local Media
- Townelaker Magazine
- Around Canton Magazine
- Rag Doll photographer for Grease, Inc. magazine
- Cover and feature photographer for Ruckus Magazine
- Official photographer for the Atlanta Roller Girls
- Bonus photography on DVD release of the award winning documentary Jimmy Scott – If You Only Knew
- Prick Magazine
- Atlanta MetroMix
- Marketing and event photography for America’s Best Franchising, Inc.
- Event photography for Garage 71
- ….many others!